Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry for my other blog, Cheeky Pink Girl.

I'm sorry because it caused me such pride.

I'm sorry because it encouraged others into pride.

I'm sorry because it gave me a platform to be overly self-righteous.

I'm sorry because it gave others additional opportunities to showcase their own self-righteousness.

I'm sorry because it hurt other people, sometimes intentionally, sometimes unintentionally.

I'm sorry because it gave others reasonable and sometimes unreasonable occassions to hurt me back.

I'm sorry because I sometimes relished in the celebrity that I gained from it for quite some time.

I'm sorry because after a time, many abandoned me and made me feel lonely and worthless.

I'm sorry because I was often times thoughtless.

I'm sorry because I didn't think it all out before I started the blog.

I'm sorry because despite all the good things on my former blog, the bad things overshadowed it all.

I'm sorry because despite being an excellent writer, I didn't use my gift to its best ability.

Please forgive me.



No comments:

Post a Comment